AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others. This position consists of disassembling, cleaning, restoring and re-assembling, as well as fabricating aircraft structure, using techniques both modern and historic.
- Must work at a reasonable pace and within our quality standards to ensure timely completion.
- Ability to adapt to short notice demands / changing requirements.
- Willing to learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Notify supervisor of material shortages before materials run out.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Read and understand aircraft blueprints and technical data
- Job knowledge through suitable education or prior work experience
- Must be familiar with basic sheet metal shop equipment
- Must have basic computer skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach and climb
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be familiar with basic shop equipment
- Must maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Prior aircraft structural work or equivalent a major plus
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: