AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others.
- Restore, repair, and overhaul vintage and modern aircraft systems and system components
- Work at a reasonable pace and within defined quality standards to ensure timely completion
- Adapt to changing tasks and project requirements on short notice
- Learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Consistently be at work and on time
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Seek new ways to improve personal productivity and shop systems as company grows
- FAA A&P license
- Experience with aircraft flight controls, hydraulics, electrical, furnishings, and other aircraft systems
- Provide own basic aircraft tools used in general maintenance and be experienced in their use
- Stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and climb on a regular basis
- Be able to lift 50 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
3-5 years in vintage aircraft maintenance or general aviation maintenance with a well-rounded background in piston aircraft
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: