AirCorps Aviation, a world leader in warbird restoration, parts manufacturing, and aircraft maintenance, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others. The ideal candidate takes initiative, exercises sound decision-making, and has the energy and personality to work in a dynamic culture of growth and continuous improvement.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Financial reporting to include profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow reporting and analysis
- Interpret financial statements and monthly operating reports and inform management of developing trends
- Coordinate and monitor all activities associated with maintaining the general ledger, including the monthly close process and review of all journal entries
- Assist leadership in the preparation of budgets and forecasts, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Monthly performance metric reporting
- Ensure efficient level of cash flow standards, including timely invoicing, collection follow-up, PO processes, etc.
- Deliver a PO process that follows approved company standards
- Manage areas of client and vendor contracts, reconciliations, billings, and documentation filing
- Assist in property, casualty, workers’ compensation, and related coverage and insurance requirements
- Ensure timely sales tax reporting and payment processes
- Assist tax firm with schedules and projection of corporate tax liability
- Use Quickbooks to perform relevant data entry and report generation
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong organization and proven problem-solving skills
- Experience with Quickbooks accounting software or equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent
- A minimum of 5-7 years accounting experience
- Strong mastery of Microsoft Excel
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: