AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others. While prior aircraft structural work is preferred, job knowledge from education or prior work experience in related industries or trades will also be considered.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Disassemble, clean, restore, and reassemble aircraft structure
- Fabricate aircraft structure, using techniques both modern and historic
- Work at a reasonable pace and within defined quality standards to ensure timely completion
- Adapt to changing tasks and project requirements on short notice
- Learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, and documentation
- Assist with accurately tracking use of materials
- Consistently be at work and on time
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Read and understand aircraft blueprints and technical data
- Be familiar with basic sheet metal shop equipment
- Use basic computer skills
- Be familiar with basic shop equipment
- Maintain clean and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach and climb on a regular basis and be able to lift 50 pounds
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: