AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others, while forming and fitting structural components of historic aircraft.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Disassemble, clean, restore, fabricate, and reassemble aircraft structure using techniques both modern and historic
- Seek out opportunities to build new skills and develop work quality
- Work at a reasonable pace and within defined quality standards to ensure timely completion
- Adapt to changing tasks and project requirements on short notice
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Read and understand aircraft blueprints and technical data
- Be familiar with the safe use of basic sheet metal shop equipment and tools
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Consistently be at work and on time
- Use computer-based and online software and systems daily
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and climb on a regular basis and be able to lift 50 pounds
- Provide own basic hand tools
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
- Equivalent experience as an Aircraft Maintenance Technician or in a restoration setting
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: