AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others. While prior aircraft structural work is preferred, job knowledge from education or prior work experience in related industries or trades will also be considered.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Disassemble, clean, restore, fabricate, and reassemble aircraft structure using techniques both modern and historic
- Learn to read and understand aircraft blueprints and technical data
- Seek out opportunities to build new skills and develop work quality
- Work at a reasonable pace and within defined quality standards to ensure timely completion
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Consistently be at work and on time
- Use computer-based and online software and systems daily
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and climb on a regular basis and be able to lift 50 pounds
- Provide own basic hand tools
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: