AirCorps Aviation, an industry leader in warbird aircraft restoration, is seeking a dependable, dedicated, and organized individual to become a part of our successful team. This position requires attention to detail, as well as the ability to work independently and with others, while forming and fitting structural components of historic aircraft.
ROLE, RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Disassemble, clean, restore, fabricate, and reassemble aircraft structure using techniques both modern and historic
- Inspect and sign off on the work of others as required for meeting all compliance requirements
- Assist and participate in training and mentoring others on the team
- Provide leadership to a small team under your direct supervision
- Work at a reasonable pace and within defined quality standards to ensure timely completion
- Learn new skills and take on additional responsibilities as needed
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, and documentation
- Assist with accurately tracking use of materials
- Read and understand aircraft blueprints and technical data and teach others how to do the same
- Be proficient with the safe use of basic sheet metal shop equipment and tools and be familiar with the use of specialty equipment
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit
- Maintain safe, clean, and orderly conditions in assigned work area
- Consistently be at work and on time
- Use computer-based and online software and systems daily
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations, including drug & alcohol testing policies
- Be able to read, write, and speak English clearly
- Stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, and climb on a regular basis and be able to lift 50 pounds
- Provide own basic hand tools
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) license
- Completed Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) training course
- Minimum 15 years experience AMT work
- Minimum 10 years experience in a restoration setting
- Established leadership skills
An industry-competitive package is being offered for top-notch individuals. Please inquire for details.
Complete the online form or download an application form and submit with resume to email@example.com.
To download a copy of our application please click on the links below.
AirCorps Aviation Job Application PDF
AirCorps Aviation Job Application Word Doc
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: